Ok, I've been putting this off long enough. I've been generously tagged by , , , , and for the 7 Things Meme. The difficulty in writing this is that I just couldn't think of 7 things about myself that I haven't already revealed to the world. So, I'm going to share some facts about myself that some of you may know, but most probably do not.
- Most people say I appear to be very confident. Truth be told, I doubt myself constantly.
- I've come a long, long way since I started teaching and I would (literally) get sick if I had to speak in front of a group of people. Now, although I still get pretty nervous, I'm able to give at conferences and I co-host a local TV show called . Those who know me, know how far I've come.
- Except for Canada and Mexico, I've never traveled outside the United States.
- When I was 13, I had a CB radio in my room. My handle was "NorthStar" and I used to stay up late at night "chatting" with my "good buddies." I should have known I was destined for Geekdom.
- In high school I was part of a dance group that got to compete in the Florida dance championship. It was our rendition of The Wiz' Ease On Down The Road that got us there. ! (Can't dance at all now.)
- I collect Bobble Heads. A few of my favorites are: Dick Vitale, Steve Hanson, Mean Joe Green, Billy Lindsay and Steve Irwin (he talks).
- I have a belly button ring.