What did you learn in school today?
6 Year Old:
- I learned that we can do some work online that is much more fun than on paper.
- I learned that I can talk to other students in other countries through a web page and we can learn from each other.
- I learned that I don't mind spending hours, days or even weeks working on a single project this way because it makes perfect sense to me.
- I learned that our parents have to sign permission for us kids to do all of these things online in schools and I'm OK with that. Thank you, by the way for signing those forms, because I really love what we're doing.
- I learned that after all this work, learning and fun, that ONE person with authority can come in and make us take it all down for no other reason than unfounded fear.
- I learned that the Internet must be a VERY SCARY PLACE!