(cross-blogged from My Den Crib)
Five Things Twitter's CEO Has Learned About What You Are DoingHow Jack Dorsey figured out that short is sweet, flexibility is essential and applications should work so that people don't have to be at their computers all day long.
1. [You don't have to be at your] computer all the time.
2. The merits of brevity.
3. Good technology has a narrow focus.
4. From users, expect the unexpected.
5. Technology should be amazingly useful.My two cents:
6. Online technology is non-linear.
I think we have room for a few more... add your comment.